The project aims to support the socio-economic and cultural integration of migrants in the Romanian society through:
– an integrated one-stop-shop approach to providing the information and services they need (eg employment, access to health services, access to educational, cultural, housing and social services, active participation to community life).
– strengthening the active cooperation and involvement of authorities / institutions, the private sector and other integrating entities.
Beneficiaries are refugees and other beneficiaries of international protection, foreigners from non-EU countries with legal residence in Romania, communities of foreigners, media.
The services are offered in the three Regional Integration Centers opened in Bucharest, Brasov and Craiova and consist in:
– Information and counseling services.
– Romanian language courses and cultural orientation for children, young people and adults.
– Social, cultural and recreational activities for children, young people and adults.
– Payment of health insurance but also of other services / treatments / medical equipment.
– Material Assistance (eg purchase of material goods, settlement of services, etc.).
– Guidance on access to the labor market.
– Provide supplies and other necessary materials during learning for children.
– Settlement costs for nursery / boarding / after-school for children.
- Category: Projects
- Country: Romania
- Language: Romanian
- Type of file: Webpage