The networks of listening, support and accompaniment of parents were created by the circular n ° 1999/153 of March 9, 1999.
In agreement with various State services, with the National Family Allowances Fund (CNAF) and with the major associations, networks of listening, support and accompanying for parents (REAAP) are established.
Networks of listening, support and accompanying parents aims to enhance the role and skills of parents in the education of their children by dialogue and exchange. It brings together parents, professionals, associations, institutions that offer actions to support parenting.
These networks, which are generally established at the regional level, have the following missions:
– Give parents the means to meet each other and find answers to questions they have about education.
– Support parents in difficulty and refer them to the appropriate structures.
– Promote exchanges between parents and professionals.
– Facilitate access to information for all parents and professionals on parenting issues.
– Encourage networking of all stakeholders of parenting.
These networks are intended for each parent and propose collective actions take place in neutral places and membership is free.
- Category: Good Practices
- Country: France
- Language: French
- Type of file: Text File