This is the program to attend diversity for the period 2017-2020 at Basque Country. The program seeks to improve the competences of students involving all the actors implicated like their families. The work areas to imply families are:
– Information and participation: families are informed about the program’ strategic action lines, its development, and its results. Families’ participation is articulated through Parents’ Associations and the Commission formed to manage the program Hamaika Esku at the school center.
– Training: School centers will boost training families activities about social and cultural diversity. Some education centers articulate training activities through the existing resources to attend Adults’ Permanent Education necessities.
– Learning Communities strategies at schools centers to articulate families participation and collaboration.
The annex III contents strategies to promote collaboration between families an schools enhancing social inclusion, cultural diversity as an asset, intercultural approaches, etc. The activities defined to improve academic families’ background are:
– Collect information about families’ interests and necessities.
– Ensure families collaboration designing and evaluating the training curriculum (organizing a Joint Commission)
– Families participation in different types of workshops.
– Perform different types of Dialogic talks (about literature, music, etc.)
– Participation in Language and ICTs courses.
- Category: Policy Papers
- Country: Spain
- Language: Spanish
- Type of file: Text File